Once you log into your SEOwind account, you will get to our Dashboard.
Inside you can find a short SEOwind Product Tour video where we’ll show you how our tool can help you generate better content, faster.
The first step is to create the brief. Once you click the “Create brief” button the following popup will appear.
In order to create a brief you need to enter:
- one keyword you would like to create content for,
- choose Location,
- select Language.
Once you’re ready click “Create brief”. Now the system will analyze the data for a particular keyword. We are going through tons of data and steps:
- Analyzing Top SERPs
- Extracting Keywords
- Filtering Relevant Keywords
- Analyzing Questions to Answer
- NLP analysis of gathered data
Once the data is analyzed, on the dashboard next to your brief you will see the “Open” action.
- Please be patient, take a break for 3-4 minutes when the system is gathering data, or add a second brief while you’re waiting for the first one to be created.
- Once you select location and language it will be your default setting for your next brief.
- Currently, you can create content briefs in over 180 locations around the globe in the following languages: