Purposes and legal bases for processing
- If You use Our data confirmation service, Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes: to enter into an agreement for provision of that service and for Us to perform obligations under that agreement, and this includes disclosure of Your personal data to the Partner, and in order to process complaints – processing is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps before the agreement is entered into and to perform the agreement (art. 6(1)(b) GDPR); for direct marketing of Our own products and services – processing is lawful due to pursuit of legitimate interests (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) as We have a legitimate interest in direct marketing, while Your consent is required for Us to send commercial and marketing information using telecommunications end devices, automatic calling systems, or means of electronic communication (SMS, e-mail, telephone). Consent is given freely but is necessary in order to send commercial and marketing information.
- If You interact with Our social media profiles, Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes: to operate a profile and provide access to information We post on social media, and for marketing activities on social media platforms – processing is lawful due to pursuit of legitimate interests (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) as We have a legitimate interest in maintaining the profile and providing access to the content You seek, and in promoting Our business.
- In each situation described above Your personal data may also be processed for the following purposes: for Us to comply with legal obligations, such as tax, accounting and financial reporting obligations provided for by law – processing is lawful due to a legal obligation (art. 6(1)(c) GDPR); for the establishment, exercise, or defense against claims – processing is lawful due to the necessity to perform the agreement (art. 6(1)(b) GDPR) or pursuit of legitimate interests (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR), being the exercise of Our rights; for other purposes to which You have consented, if We request Your consent to process personal data and that consent is given – processing is lawful due to consent (art. 6(1)(a) GDPR). In such cases, data are provided and consent is given freely, but this may be necessary in order to achieve the purpose of data processing.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others, unless with the express consent of the User. We may share generic, aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Your personal data may be transferred for processing to (recipients of personal data): SEOwind’s accounting company, the provider of hosting for the Site, the company providing technical support, the legal services provider, the payment provider, marketing provider, the company providing the CRM system. The personal data collected by SEOwind may also be disclosed to: competent state authorities upon their request on the basis of relevant provisions of law or other persons and entities—in the cases prescribed in the provisions of law. The entity processing Users’ personal data on the basis of the Transfer Agreement will process Users’ personal data from the effective date of GDPR through another entity only upon prior consent of SEOwind.
- It is possible to transfer personal data to a third country in a situation where any of the entities process data in a third country and only in accordance with GDPR (when legal requirements are met, i.e. the European Commission has established an adequate level of protection, using contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or in the case of having appropriate safeguards).
- SEOwind may disclose User’s personal data to entities other than indicated in the Data Recipients section only upon User’s prior consent.
Recipients outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Your data may be transferred to third-country recipients outside the European Economic Area (EEA). To ensure that the appropriate safeguards are in place and to protect Your personal data, We confirm that personal data will be transferred to third countries on the following bases: where the European Commission decides that the third country ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data (adequacy decision); standard data protection clauses (standard contractual clauses) adopted by the European Commission; binding corporate rules – where data are transferred by recipients who are members of multinational capital groups. European Commission decisions are available at eur-lex.europa.eu.
Type and source of personal data
- We obtain Your data from You directly or via suppliers of the Tools. Depending on the Tools you use, We will obtain access to other types of data.
Data storage period
- The period for which Your data are stored is dictated by the purpose for which they are processed, and these purposes are: Our compliance with obligations under an agreement for provision of services – for the term of that agreement; to allow You to make use of functions on the website and maintain a connection – for the duration of the connection; for Us to comply with legal obligations, for instance under tax or accounting and financial reporting laws – We may also process Your data for the period necessary to comply with the obligations under those laws; for the establishment, exercise, or defense against claims – until any claims that exist expire under the statute of limitations; for marketing of Our own products and services – for the term of the agreement. If You consent to processing of Your data, We will process that data until consent is withdrawn or until the purpose for which the data are processed is fully achieved (where possible).
Rights of data subjects
- You have the right to request from Us access to Your personal data, and rectification, erasure, and restriction of data processing, the right to object to processing of data, and the right to data portability. If We process Your personal data on the basis of consent, You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Consent can be withdrawn by e-mailing Us at [email protected] Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing of Your data up until the time consent is withdrawn, and where We process Your personal data on some other basis (such as when We comply with legal obligations). You may also object at any time to processing of Your personal data, on grounds relating to Your particular circumstances, if processed on the basis of legitimate interest (art. 6(1)(f) GDPR) or in the public interest (art. 6(1)(e) GDPR) and this includes objection to profiling, under those laws. In such a situation We will cease processing the data of Yours to which objection on that basis applies. We have a legal right to refuse to comply with that request if We have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing the data which override Your interests, rights, and freedoms, or grounds for establishment, exercise, or defense against legal claims. If personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, You can object to processing of Your data for that purpose at any time. We will cease processing Your data for direct marketing purposes upon receipt of such a request.
Data given freely or due to an obligation
- Personal data are given freely, but refusal to provide data that We specify as required could prevent Us from performing a service or taking requested action, such as processing of a complaint.
- Type of cookies Organization Purposes Who has access to cookies Period of storage Own cookies SEOwind maintaining a session
- You: natural person whose personal data are processed in connection with use of Our website, a social media profile, or Our services
- GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation
- Partner: companies working with Us under a cooperation agreement concluded with Us, and which requests confirmation of Your data
- Tool: service whereby SEOwind can confirm a specific set of data of Yours